Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wrapping Up PERDITONS GATE!


Well, I'm on the last chapter of PERDITIONS GATE: Escape from New Eden and soon it will be time to laze about on the couch watching T.V. and taking it easy...ahhhhhh....
Are you kidding?! Of course it won't be. There's so much left to do!
I'll put the book aside for about a week and then begin proofing the manuscript. It's already under submission with one proposal requested by a Christian Publisher --to remain nameless at this time. And hopefully that will pan out.
I've just received an epiphany on the next book in the P.G. series and the tentative title; let me know what you think: PERDITIONS GATE: Hell on Earth.
If you think it sounds a bit strong, then remember the setting is the Great Tribulation period from Revelation and the wrath of God is falling on a sin darkened world at the time--so, I think it's not too strong, yet who wouldn't find it compelling to investigate? By the way, if you've thought this was some Left Behind clone, you'd be happily mistaken. Anyone who's read my Chronicles of So0ne series, should know well, that my novels are relentless on action and P.G. is no exception. And since I like the sci-fi element, it's set in the year 2094.
Next up to the plate is my new Young Adult / Childrens novel: A World Within. This one is already submitted in short story form with an upcoming fantasy anthology and so far it looks promising to get in. But the full novel is next to be written and I'm really looking forward to it. It's difficult not to compare stories with the epitomies of different genres you write in, but this young adult fantasy may be Narnia-ish, yet it will be completely different and follow my action packed style of writing (I am what I am).
I hope to finish some reading in the near future, but I just can't get away from the keyboard with my own writing.

No comments: