Friday, February 09, 2007

PERDITIONS GATE: Escape from New Eden is finished!


Wheeew! I finally finished my third novel, PERDITIONS GATE: Escape from New Eden. I've still got to proof the whole thing, but I'll be setting it aside for about a week (probably) so that when I do proofreading things will stand out better.
Now I can go scamper through the dandelions!! Oops...it's still winter, no dandelions. Maybe packing peanuts will do?
There is a second novel to this series vaguely outlined already: subtitle: "Hell on Earth"
But next up to the plate will be A World Within, the young adult / childrens fantasy novel. Hopefully the anthology short story version of this one will appear later this year and at least I've already got that much (30 pages) written on it that will begin the novel version.
Fantasy and Sci-fi Fantasy are very fun to write for me because I like dreaming up cool stuff more than researching real places and stuff. So, this one will be fun (I think).
HAVE YOU ORDERED YOUR VERY OWN CHRONICLES OF SOONE TEE-SHIRT YET?

No comments: