Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Editing Time!

Hello all,

I've just been noticing that the book is getting popped well, over at www.popcurrent.com under the books heading and so is the website.
I'm about to jump full force into the editing phase of the book's publication. As soon as I recieve the manuscript back from my editor, it will be non-stop corrections and ironing out any wrinkles.

The book is officially slated for a November 2006 release and I'm definitely looking forward to that day when its finally available to the public.

The second Chronicles book, Sons of Perdition, is fast approaching completion and it will be time to do some major proofreading and revision before I submit the manuscript to Breakneck Books. If all goes well, Heir to the King will be successful and my publisher will decide to publish Sons of Perdition; maybe even next year.

Beyond that I'm planning on taking a break to do some reading. I've got The Didymus Contingency and Golem to read and I'm going to be doing a review for J.C. De La Torres' Ancient Rising while he will be doing a review a for Chronicles.

During my break, I will also be doing some final planning for my next novel, which will be a futuristic thriller called Night Falls (subtitle pending). I am planning to write this novel in between Sons of Perdition and the final Chronicles novel, They Kingdom Come.

Keep looking for The Chronicles of Soone: Heir to the King hitting stores worldwide November 2006 and please visit my new website at www.jamessomersonline.com

--James

No comments: