Monday, April 01, 2013

DESCENDANTS SAGA BOOK 4: MILLENNIUM RELEASE

The time has come to finally finish my first Descendants Saga Quadrilogy! Descendants Saga Book Four: MILLENNIUM will be officially released on Amazon Kindle on Monday, April 8th 2013!!

I'm thrilled to have finished my first four book series, but that is not all. This world and its characters have been so epic and fun to write that I'm announcing a new Descendants series!

DESCENDANTS SAGA AFTERMATH 

I'm going to be doing a lot of historical research on this series, and you'll soon see why when you read who the new main villain is going to be in MILLENNIUM! I'm hoping to get right to work on this series and have a completed first novel by the end of Summer 2013... as always, updates on release dates will be forthcoming on this site, so stay tuned. In the meantime, I'm sharing the first Aftermath Trilogy cover today.

DESCENDANTS SAGA AFTERMATH BOOK ONE: DIABOLICAL

Don't forget, Descendants Fans, to post reviews for all of the novels when you finish them. Every good review helps tremendously! As always, thanks so much for your interest in my work!

No comments: