Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Beginning New Book

Hello everyone,

My book, The Chronicles of Soone, is about to be released worldwide through Breakneck Books and the second Chronicles book: Sons of Perdition is nearly ready for submission. Only a little editing remains.

I am beginning to move into full time writing on a new book, mentioned in previous posts: PERDITIONS GATE: Escape From New Eden. I'll try to keep regular updates on the book as it moves along. I'm very excited about this one.

As for the second Chronicles book--I'm hoping this will be my Empire Strikes Back--tighter and carrying even more punch than the first. I'm not sure who the publisher will be yet. Updates on that as it goes out for submission--of course Breakneck Books is on that list and we'll see who wants it.

James

No comments: