Monday, November 05, 2012

SERPENT KINGS SAGA: OMNIBUS EDITION

As work continues on my new Descendants Saga series of novels, (including: Fallen,  Descendant & Revenant), I have been toying with the idea of re-releasing my previous Serpent Kings novels together in an Omnibus Edition. With new edits and a spanking new cover, I have finally done it!
The SERPENT KINGS SAGA Omnibus Edition has just released on Amazon.com in Kindle format and includes "The Serpent Kings, The Wraith Dancer & The Shadow Walker," as well as a new preview of the recently released "Fallen: Descendants Saga Book One."
I've set this special edition at a low, low price of only $3.99
(That's a savings on the series of $2.98... letting it all go at nearly half price!)
Now, that's a deal you can't pass up, folks! Check it out! Tell your best buds! And enjoy the new SERPENT KINGS SAGA Omnibus Edition Exclusively on Amazon Kindle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought the omnibus edition on Amazon.co.uk and I was extremely disappointed to find that it only contains the first book in the trilogy.

Is it supposed to be the entire trilogy?

James Somers said...

Jason- you are correct, you should have received the entire trilogy...I had this issue on Amazon US with someone and found my file upload was correct...the customer dealt with amazon and it was resolved.

The omnibus has since been removed, however, and the series reorganized into two volumes so that I could put the first out for free and then one paid edition containing 2 & 3

let me know if this issue remains unresolved and I'll take care of it for you :)

email: jamessremos(at)yahoo.com