Friday, July 21, 2006

Official author website is up and running!!

Hello one and all,

I wanted to announce that the official website for myself and Chronicles is up and running-- www.jamessomersonline.com
It contains links to: this BLOG, my email, Breakneck Books, and will have a live link to the books Amazon.com page when it's available for purchase.

I'm about 100 pages away from completing the second Chronicles book, Sons of Perdition. This book will blow the mystery surrounding the true nature of the conflict in Heir to the King, wide open.

I'll keep you updated on Heir to the Kings progress and release date as it draws near. The book is currently in the editing process and November will get here sooner than I think. Hopefully response from readers will be good--but that's up to you. Spread the word!

--James

No comments: