Thursday, July 27, 2006

Author interview up at Breakneck Books

Hello all,

My interview with Breakneck Books Publishing is now up on their website www.breakneckbooks.com and perhaps you might find some of it interesting.

I am now beyond the half way point in the next Chronicles novel in the series, Sons of Perdition, and I hope this will end up as my next Breakneck Books title when it is finished.

The story picks up immediately following the close of the first book, Heir to the King, and the pacing is just as much Breakneck speed as HTTK. This time around the veiled mysteries surrounding the spiritual nature of the conflict is going to get blown wide open by the introduction of a new character, Aija the Prophet.

Breakneck Books has now officially made the release date for The Chronicles of Soone: Heir to the King--November 2006.

I hope you will be looking for it, and hey, just in time for Christmas!!

--James

No comments: