Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Here's the New Book Cover.


I really do like this cover a lot. Breakneck Books has outdone themselves as far as I'm concerned. That's one thing I really like about my working relation with Breakneck as a smaller publisher--I get to have some input on things like this, and that's very important to me. Most people judge a book by its cover, including myself, and I not only wanted to have the book published but also be able to enjoy the finished product myself--to be completely happy with it.
I hope everyone enjoys the total package for The Chronicles of Soone: Heir to the King. I really want readers to feel like they've spent their hard earned money on a book they really enjoyed reading, and that they look forward to reading the other books that will be following in this series.

No comments: