First let me say that I appreciate all of those who have taken precious time out of their lives to read (and hopefully enjoy) my novels! As far as new things and updates, let me answer a few questions that I've received on a regular basis.
- A World Within series has not been forgotten! I'm starting the second novel, tentatively entitled, "THE WIELDER KING," as I write this. I hope to finish it sometime in the early Summer 2015. I love the first book and am looking forward to getting back to AWW's fun cast and crew. In the meantime, I have other fantasy novels available you may not have read and one brand new one to announce in this post (see the new cover pic?)
- For those of you who have read the Descendants Saga and now the Crisis Sequence novels, you should already realize that they are linked and that Brody West has traveled into the future, so to speak, by way of being held in stasis within a special portal. Not really time travel...more like cryo-sleep for us trekkies...and he will not return to the past. But there is a whole mess of trouble for him to deal with and some sadness too in the Crisis Sequence novels, beginning with RAGE, which I have left priced for FREE!! So, fans of Descendants can definitely afford to check out the continuation...I'm also still giving promo codes for the RAGE audiobook, so you can get that for FREE at the moment if you hurry! That's a great deal, so don't waste the opportunity. I realize some people don't like that I ended Descendants and flipped the script somewhat to make Brody a hidden character at first and then a side character in CRISIS, but trust me when I say that these other characters are cool and Brody increased along the way and is set to be a main character again in the next Crisis Sequence novel...
- Speaking of Crisis Sequence, when is the third novel, HAVOC, going to come out, James? So glad you asked. HAVOC will be written following the new World Within novel, (I can only do one at a time, folks) which would mean hopefully starting in Summer 2015 and completing it a few months later. So, hopefully before Christmas 2015. By the way, I appreciate your patience. Being an independent writer does allow me to bypass much of the Big Publisher delays in book release, but I still have to write them...and I write novels almost non-stop while also working a job, taking care of kids and now returning to finish my degree. Lots on the plate, but I'm still doing the novels full steam ahead.
- Now, for the GRAND EXPERIMENT! I am proud to announce the release of my latest series starter, RAVEN'S HAND, Book One of the Raven's Chronicle series. This is full on allegorical fantasy like most of my other fantasy novels and is no less filled with action and adventure, vicious villains and powerful protagonists. I do hope you will join me in this new story by picking up either the Kindle version, the soon coming Print Version, or the hopefully soon coming Audiobook Version at audible.com.
- And last but not least, I've got good news for Audiobook lovers...not only am I still handing out FREE promo codes for RAGE...I'm also working with a new narrator and will have new audiobooks coming from audible.com over the next few months for: HALLOWED BE THY NAME Omnibus Edition, A Strange Tale (Percival Strange novel), and the final Descendants novel, ALLIANCE/VENDETTA. Also, I may soon have audio releases for my space novel series, The Chronicles of Soone! Man, that's going way back!
So, in conclusion, there is so much going on and I hope you will stay tuned for upcoming sequels, audiobooks and please join with me in the Raven's Chronicle series just released with Book One, Raven's Hand. If you're wondering why I called this novel the Grand Experiment, I had the idea of writing under a pen name, Evangeline Black, for this novel since it has a female heroine. At any rate, I even released it for free for a couple of days under that name on amazon, but I've since decided not to bother with any of that J.K. ROWLING style pen name stuff...so, I've reordered everything to reflect my own true name again...a grand experiment that ultimately I figured was just kind of stupid :)